Sunday, September 27, 2020

GOOD NEWS FROM KETTLE AND FIRE

 I like Kettle and Fire broths -- they add a lot to any meal and a great pick-me-up at any time! 

But I was concerned about gluten and casein -- they have so many varieties and it is hard to find this info when ordering online.  

So I wrote the company  and here is the response I just received from support@bonebroths.com

"Aside from the allergens listed specifically, our Soups are allergen-free. All of our soups and broth are certified gluten-free. They are also free from tree nuts, peanuts, dairy, shellfish, and soy (unless specified on the ingredient label.)

We also have rigorous cleaning and safety protocols in place to ensure we go above and beyond what is required by law to further ensure our customers' safety. Ingredients are packed and stored separately to minimize cross-contamination."

Good News indeed!

Also posted at: 

http://www.joansbackbonedisaster.com/2021/09/good-news-from-kettle-and-fire.html

(Note: I realize this post is not about COVID19 but now that I am not going out much to do shopping -- because of virus exposure and my broken back, I wanted to feature foods I could keep at home.)

EXERCISE IMPORTANT IN TIME OF COVID-19

READ ARTICLE AT:  https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/986761?src=WNL_trdalrt_pos1_230111&uac=327196BT&impID=5079424 IT IS PASTED BE...