Saturday, December 5, 2020

THE HOUSE WHERE I LIVE

This is about what happens when I must buy staples in bulk online as I can no longer shop normally in stores.

It also references my Prolia-broken back, about which more at: www.JoansBackboneDisaster.com

(Tune: The Street Where You Live from My Fair Lady) 


The House Where I Live

I have often lived under stress before, 

But my house has never seemed like such a mess before! 

Now the clutter’s nigh seven stories high! 

What goes on in the house were I live? 


Since the COVID struck, and my backbones broke, 

And I have no car, my purchasing is now no joke! 

Though it makes me sulk, I must buy in bulk, 

I can’t walk from the house where I live! 


    And it’s oh, the sorrowful feeling, 

    Just to see this mess everywhere! 

    The overpowering feeling, 

    That I am drowning and no one will know or care! 


I am thankful that it is not too hard, 

All I need is my computer and a credit card!

So my daily feat, if I want to eat, 

Seems to clutter the house where I live!


Parody Lyrics (c) 2020, Joan Levin

 

EXERCISE IMPORTANT IN TIME OF COVID-19

READ ARTICLE AT:  https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/986761?src=WNL_trdalrt_pos1_230111&uac=327196BT&impID=5079424 IT IS PASTED BE...