More information about Myers-Briggs products and services -- protected by copyright -- maybe found here:
https://www.themyersbriggs.com/en-us/products-and-services/myers-briggs
There are many sources of information about this instrument online. For convenience, here is one, with descriptions of the sixteen Myers-Briggs type about the sixteen Myers-Briggs types:
https://www.verywellmind.com/the-myers-briggs-type-indicator-2795583
Information on my type, ENTP, may also be found at many sources, including:
https://www.verywellmind.com/the-entp-personality-type-and-characteristics-2795982
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For over two years as of this writing I have been living a mostly solitary life. First as a result of the medically-caused fractures discussed elsewhere in this blog, and, more recently and more drastically, as a result of the restrictions entailed by the COVID-19 pandemic.
I live in a high rise apartment, which has (wisely in my opinion) taken many preventive steps to protect residents from this virus. These include strictly limiting elevator access to building staff and emergency personnel. Which means that no visitors may access my apartment.
But even before that, as a result of these fractures, I had been quite limited by pain when sitting or standing in what I could do. And now, except for occasional telephone calls with friends, and rare telephone calls with family, the only human beings with whom I have regular contact are the staff of this building with whom I exchange pleasantries when I get the mail and cab drivers and health care personnel during the course of routine medical and dental visits.
As a Myers-Briggs E (which stands for Extraversion) I am energized by relationship with others, which include conversations, and the give and take of routine interactions. But none of this is possible on a regular basis now.
Right now may conversations are many with a few stuffed animals, characters in my fantasies, and TV personalities.
(to be continued)